12.22.2013

Which of These Men Will You Be?

THERE ARE three kinds of men. Each man will produce a harvest. Which of these men will you be? 

THE FIRST is the virtuous man who treasures integrity, knowledge and his fellow human beings. People love, respect and trust him. He works hard and will gain prosperity and happiness in life.

THE SECOND is the ignorant man who is sincere, possesses a willingness to learn and genuinely appreciates important things. People recognize his talent and encourage him. They will trust his expertise when he matures.

THE THIRD is the stupid fellow. He is a child in a grown-up body. Afraid of becoming a man, he despises truth and craves flattery. He punishes people who try to love him. 

CHOOSE CAREFULLY. Your decision will affect your relationship with me and everyone you know. If you are a truthful man, I offer you my enduring friendship and loyalty. If you are ignorant fellow, I will be patient. If you are a fool, I will not give you the time of day. I will pray for you, however you choose.